Abstract, visual renditions of PGF's Core Values are now hanging in the factory above our amazing sewers. Made from factory fabric scraps, each flag takes a creative spin on PGF's five driving beliefs (in no particular order, all are created equal!):
- RESPECT TIME. An hourglass shape, a reminder of the importance of time & pace.
- THINK FORWARD. A road leading to many paths with infinite ideas ahead.
- HONOR PROCESS. It bends and winds before it ends, each step with a clear purpose.
- INVITE CHALLENGE. Stacking of forms, recall climbing a great peak.
- BE HUMAN. Can you spy the makings of a face in fabric?
Special thank you to PGF intern, Shelby for all her hard work co-designing with Britt and sewing the banners!